Why Are We Different?
Our relationship with our employees makes us unique. Our trained supervisory staff works diligently to determine the needs of each individual security officer, and which work environment is most compatible.
This approach requires time, and a great deal of expertise. The result? Professional Security Services has established a superior surveillance workforce with a low turnover rate.
Our success is based on our commitment to personally work with and train each employee. This produces loyalty, trust, and longevity within the ranks of our security staff.
We employ only qualified individuals and they choose to remain with us for the long-term. We have one of the low turnover rate in
the industry because we're committed to our people. Phoenix Protective Services knows that only satisfied employees can provide the exceptional customer service our clients deserve.
Higher salaries and better benefits, recognizing the value of a highly motivated workforce, we've
made Phoenix Protective Services one of the best security services company to work for.
We offer our employees
Superior benefits package. Learning and development opportunities. Advancement potential. Award and incentive. Challenging opotunities. As employees of one of the finest security services organization in the industry, our people share the Phoenix Protective Services reputation of integrity and responsibility. We develop and
promote of our security officers into supervisory and management positions. For Phoenix Protective Services's people, security is not just a temporary job, it's a career, it's Family.
* Unarmed Security Officer
* Armed Security Officer
* Patrol Driver
* Security Supervisor
* Office Manager
* Admin. Executive
* Loss Prevention Agent
* Executive Protection Agent
* Sales Representative
Download Employment App
2/12 Training Video / Law of Arrest
Employment Requirements to Join PPS Team
Our qualifications for employment include and not limited to...
· must be a US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
· must pass a background check and drug screening
· must have an honorable discharge from military (if served)
· must meet minimum requirements of state licensing for security guard employment
· must be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions)
· must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., home phone or cell phone)
· must have reliable means of transportation to and from work
· must be able to effectively speak, read, and write English
· must maintain a neat appearance
· must be clean-shaven except for neatly trimmed mustache,
· must furnish black socks and plain-toed black shoes in good condition
· must be able to work overtime and various shifts, including holidays*